Forums » Social media and websites

Pagelines

• 12 posts
    June 20, 2017 10:47 AM BST

Hi, does anyone use Pagelines as the template software for a Wordpress website? We use it for Marston Vale CRP and are having real problems; the website currently has a jumbled appearance - see http://www.marstonvalecommunityrail.org.uk/

Our webmaster has tried contacting Pagelines without success and the designer has no recent experience of Pagelines so we are stuck!

• 24 posts
    June 22, 2017 9:50 AM BST

Hi Stephen,

I've not used Pagelines before but interested to hear how you get on. I had a quick look on their support forum and saw these two posts from earlier in the week which don't sound great:

"Is the hello@ no longer monitored? Three weeks, three emails, and nary a peep from PageLines. I intended to purchase another license, but question the wisdom of that if PageLines isn't responsive."

"I have posted this on the facebook group, emailed hello@ and posted here with no response. This lack of response makes me think the company is no longer operational?" (this one did eventually get a response - although only to say "we'll look into it")

If the company continues to be non-responsive (it may be worth keeping an eye on the above forum to monitor whether they start responding again), then it may be a case of biting the bullet and switching your website to an alternative product.

I've not used it personally but you may want to look at Beaver Builder, which has excellent reviews.

Good luck!

Mike